Clinics & Services
Selkirk Medical Practice provides a comprehensive range of heathcare services, including:
- Antenatal Clinics
- Children's clinics and immunisations
- Travel immunisations (download a form) Once you have completed the form and submitted it, please make an appointment with the Practice Nurse 1-2 weeks after.
- Cervical smear/ well person
- Chronic disease clinics including COPD/ Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Stroke, Heart Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Treatment Room minor injury service
- 'Doing Well' Advisory Service
- Smoking Cessation drop in clinic - Smoking Cessation Adviser; Freda Robertson - Drop In Thursdays 9.30-10.30 am